Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – Manager International
AWARDING BODY: IGS – ABSParis | INTAKE: March 2024
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)—Manager International programme at IGS—ABSParis is a 4-year dual-recognised degree, accredited in France and the USA, offers a dynamic curriculum in English, blending online and face-to-face learning. With a six-month internship, students acquire hands-on experience, preparing them for diverse roles in global business.
Dual recognition: Recognised by RNCP Level 7 in France with reference RNCP36904
(Titre: Manager International) and recognised by IACBE in the USA: BBA
4 years, including 6 months of internship
Year 1 to 3: 6,000 EUR (per year), and Year 4: 7,000 EUR.
What you will learn:
The programme intends to provide skills in business strategy and development, knowledge of international markets, intercultural know-how, and mastery of English that will lead graduates to work in multinational companies in Mauritius but also anywhere in the world.
Mode of Delivery: Blended learning (face-to-face and online)
This programme is structured around key competency areas:
- Define a strategy and implement a marketing plan to develop the company internationally
- Optimise the global performance of an economic entity — profit centre or business unit — in an international context;
- Manage and organise operations to secure international deployment;
- Design and implement an international sales action plan to increase business volume while controlling risks;
- Manage projects, people, and budgets to develop international activities in a complex and unpredictable environment.
- Main subjects learned: Business Management, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Communication and Negotiation skills, Business Games.
Contact us for more information
Why this programme?
One of the key aspects of BBAs is that they teach transversal skills. Profiles that are specialised in management, marketing, or finance are some of the most in demand. All sectors need collaborators who can manage a company and promote its products or services.
The American Business School of Paris trains future international executive managers through a curriculum based on the American education system. The programme is taught in English and is accredited in France and the US.
- Students can join the BBA programme immediately after the completion of their secondary school studies.
- Baccalaureate, A-Levels with a minimum of 2 A-Levels and 2 subsidiary-level subjects or equivalent.
- Students graduating from the International Baccalaureate Programme may receive transfer credits for the Higher Level (HL) courses with a minimum grade of 5.
- Non-native English-speaking candidates must demonstrate a sufficient level of English with a TOEFL score of 70 IBT, IELTS score of 5.5, or a DuoLingo score of 90.
- Entry also accessible by the Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE).
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programme enables students to focus on various sectors and activities with a global perspective.
Upon completing this programme, students earn a double degree that is internationally recognised, equipping them with the essential skills to pursue careers in areas such as marketing and communication (market analyst, marketing and event coordinator, lead data analyst, market analyst, etc.), business development (business development specialist, business analyst, etc.), sales and logistics for business (account executive, sales representative, sales advisor, supply chain, etc.).