A STRATEGIC APPROACH TO CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Learn how to navigate complex changes within your organisation and deliver impactful results for the business and your people.
MQA Approved & HRDC refundable
About the course
18 & 19 May 2023
2 Days (12 Hours)
Rs 25,000 per participant
MQA Approved and HRDC refundable
Learn to manage change effectively and achieve greater productivity, performance, and service delivery with our Strategic Change Management course.
Master the different methodologies and approaches used to manage change in an organisation, identify issues and obstacles related to change, plan and execute a transformation project, manage resistance to change, and evaluate the impact of change.
Join us and acquire the necessary tools to take a more strategic approach to managing and delivering impactful change for your organisation.
- Why is it so difficult to change?
- Types of change and their characteristics – Great contemporary changes
- The impacts of change on individuals and organizations
- The different phases of the change process
- Posture and welcome
- Master the fundamentals of intra- and interpersonal communication
- Management of resistance and conflicts: Mediation and Negotiation
- Leadership and team mobilization
- Individual change management methodologies
- Change management models for teams
- Driving transformation in the organization: cognizant Enquiry
- Selecting the right approach based on the situation
- Innovation and creativity into a transformation project
- Risk management
- Management of the change implementation process – The strategic analysis grid
- Monitor and measure the impact of change
- Collecting feedback and feedback
- The necessary adjustments and continuous improvement