Design Thinking Workshop
Invent the future by innovating today
HRDC Refundable at 70%
7 – 8 February 2023
14 CPD Hours
About the workshop
A highly practical and innovative two-day workshop to tackle a realistic innovation project
In today's economy, innovation is a must. Uniciti Education Hub is organising a two-day workshop on Design Thinking, with an innovation simulation from ExperienceInnovation™ that will explore the fundamentals of a human-centered design approach.
Participants work in teams to tackle a realistic innovation project. By stepping through the design thinking innovation process and stripping away the superfluous, the simulation delivers the essentials of a four-month innovation journey in a two-day workshop.
The learning outcomes:
- See new opportunities for innovation around them.
- Connect deeply with internal and external customers.
- Transform insights and data into actionable ideas.
- Create and implement new solutions with business impact, faster and more effectiveness.
- Begin to create a culture of innovation within their teams.
- Apply their new skills to real business challenges they face.
Words from our previous attendees
Join the next Design Thinking workshop scheduled for
7 – 8 December 2023.
About the trainer
James van der Westhuizen is the founder and managing partner of KnowHouse & People Power LTD. KnowHouse was founded 20 years ago out of a passion for working differently and taking on the challenge of learning and managing change in organisations. People Power takes this passion for interactive learning beyond South Africa to the wider African continent and Indian Ocean islands.