Unlocking Sales Potential
Drive more sales result and improve your customer relationship by being part of our next workshop. Register now.
MQA Approved & HRDC refundable
About the course
8th – 9th June 2023
Rs 25,000 per participant
MQA Approved and HRDC refundable
This two-day interactive workshop focuses on a dynamic sales process that will assist you to develop a more structured sales approach and enable you to quickly develop the skills and techniques that can
enhance your sales performance.
The workshop will include proactive group work and real-life scenarios, which will be enhanced through detailed feedback from your facilitator and peers to enable you to feel more confident in your ability to
meet market challenges.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to take away a set of questioning techniques.
- Positive thinking – planning to succeed
- Knowing your product/services – preparing to meet all objectives
- Understanding why customers buy – needs and added value, not wants and features
- Opening the sales interview – and building rapport
- First impressions – why should they buy from you?
- Gaining and retaining the full attention of the customer
- Probing and identifying real needs
- Matching customer needs and wants to products and services available
- Recognising buyer signals
- Building the relationship with your client
- Offer analysis – putting together the different elements of the offer for maximum benefit
- Understanding the sales process
- Reading and using non-verbal communications effectively
- Decision making and the key influencers
- Recognising and seizing opportunities
- Adapting your sales style to the needs of the customer
- Anticipating objections
- Getting to the real reason for objections – and overcoming them
- Handling objections
- Creating a long-term relationship – establishing customer service
- Preparing a personal action plan
Is it right for me?
Suitable for those with a basic understanding of sales or who are looking to refresh and extend their current sales approach.This course will bring each delegate’s sales skills up-to-date.
About the trainer
Since 2007, he has been providing training, coaching and consulting to individuals and companies, to assist them in achieving their personal, career, and international business objectives easier, faster and at less cost. He has been the former Regional Manager at AMC Cookware & Trainer for more than 10 years in the field of Direct Selling.
Rama is also lecturer for International Business Students, both undergraduates and Masters Programs. He has a Know-how in global business, technical understanding and business acumen & engaging, instructive and easy-to-understand style of presentation.
Academically, he processes a Diploma in Management, University of Leicester and MBA (Marketing), University of Leicester, UK